Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Red

Eyelet Rib Socks (by Virginia van Santen).
Knitted with Lanett Sandnes yarn.

These are for my mother-in-law. I wish I could say that I'm ahead of my Christmas knitting, but these are for her birthday, also in December. Red is her favourite colour. I've tried them on and they are incredibly comfortable. This was my first time knitting with Lanett and I would absolutely recommend it. The yarn knits up beautifully and feels good on the foot.

Peppers!
It is the end of the season and a peck goes for $5 at the Jean Talon Market. I keep buying them, roasting them and freezing them. They also have pineapples for $2, but I couldn't manage to carry home my peck of peppers and a dozen pineapples all together.


I promise I'll explain this at a later date. But it's red.


Edit: I'm also now at Ravelry!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Hey!

i'm in Montreal now, but am leaving tomorrow, and have to be at the train by 4:30 tomorrow.
but, if you're not busy tomorrow, give me a call, maybe we could hang out.

416-723-9735

Anonymous said...

Love the socks!